Saturday, April 17, 2010

:: new experience ::

peace and blessings to each and everyone...^_^

Allah is indeed merciful to His creations, Alhmdulillah...
I'm not an excellent student but perhaps an average one so to say. It's my first time to be a committee in a very huge program in the univ. the TAARUF WEEK 2009/2010 Intake. Alhamdulillah I was chosen as committee on Discipline and Ibadah.. At first, I felt bored with my co-committee members coz they always speak with their mother tongue language. But Alhmdulillah again, coz of that, I learned A LOT now about bahasa, "di na nila ko mabibinta:-D".

I had a great experience Alhmdulillah, doin different things in order and well managed. We first do the Induction Program at Impian Monib, Sepang in their beautiful hotel nearby their resort..MashaAllah..soo nice and also had enjoyed the nutritious foods they served on us and everything goes fine as the day past, Alhamdulillah

And now, we're at OR of CAC preparing for the TW on 20th of April, 2010. Hope I will enjoy the rest of the days InshaAllah with my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment